Turmeric - Buy The Best Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine
That gorgeous yellow hue of curry powder is often due to the inclusion of Turmeric in the mix of exotic spices. Its official name is curcuma longa, and today Turmeric is viewed as one of the most effective herbal remedies available. In this article, we are going to take a look at this unique plant and find out precisely why more than ten thousand studies have been done on its many benefits and uses. We are also going to look at the active ingredients within it, and the best Turmeric supplement you can add to your daily diet in order to enjoy its medicinal properties.
Known as MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, it is one of the highest quality, potent and effective formulations of Turmeric available. Before we explore just why that is the case, though, let' start with what many find to be the most interesting thing about most plant and herbal remedies like the MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, which is just where it comes from…
Where Does the Spice Turmeric Come From?
A native of India and Southeast Asia, curcuma longa, or Turmeric, is a plant. However, it is usually the dried roots that are used in such dishes as curry as well as put to use as a beneficial supplement. They are ground into that gorgeous, fine yellow powder and then added to dishes as well as used medicinally.
What Does Turmeric Do For You?
This is where things get very interesting. The active ingredient in Turmeric is Curcumin, though the plant has several compounds collectively called Curcuminoids. Curcumin is famous as a potent anti inflammatory agent and antioxidant. While you can enjoy the delicious flavor of the spice in foods and dishes, you cannot ingest enough whole food Turmeric to do so. This is why the best Turmeric is actually an extract that focuses mostly on the Curcumin.
And what does that Curcumin actually do for you? Let's look at this on a point by point basis:
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory - Inflammation is an underlying cause of many major diseases and chronic health issues. It is the bodily response to everything from a cut to the introduction of a pathogen into the blood or tissue. Thus, short-term or "acute" inflammation is just fine and appropriate. However, chronic and long term inflammation causes many major diseases because it means the body is in a constant state of siege. Heart disease, Alzheimer's, certain cancers, certain metabolic disorders, and many degenerative issues can point back to chronic inflammation as a potential cause.
Curcumin's natural ability to reduce inflammation (which is compared to several prescription drugs meant to do the same) is remarkably beneficial. It actually addresses inflammation at a molecular level, and because it is recognized by the body as a whole food source (even in extract form), a Turmeric supplement is usually incredibly bioavailable and effective.
- It is a potent antioxidant - Experts say that Turmeric increases, dramatically increases the body's antioxidant capacity. Oxidative stress is what causes so many diseases and even speeds up the signs of aging. The way it works is simple - the body can create what are known as free radicals. These are groups of atoms with unpaired electrons. When they interact with oxygen they create "radicals" that cue chain reactions in the body - typically very harmful reactions that lead to cellular and tissue damage. They often react with fatty acids, proteins and DNA, and this can cause some rather shocking results. Yet, Curcumin is noted for its ability to neutralize free radicals - again, targeting the chemical structure.
At the same time, Curcumin is also known for increasing the activity level of your body's antioxidant enzymes - meaning it blocks free radicals and then stimulates the creation of compounds that eliminates them.
- It combats heart disease - Known as one of humanity's leading killers, heart disease is not easy to understand or fight, and yet Curcumin (in the form of a Turmeric supplement) might help. This is because it has been seen to actually reverse certain parts of the process of heart disease. It does this by enhancing the endothelium (lining of the blood vessels), and these in turn can better regulate blood pressure and blood clotting. It also reduces oxidative stress and inflammation, which also combat and reverse certain parts of heart disease. Hospital studies have even shown that Curcumin reduced risk of heart attack in a large number of hospital patients.
- People with arthritis benefit - Inflammation of the joints is the defining feature of arthritis. As a reputable anti-inflammatory, Turmeric is an obvious choice in the fight against arthritis and its spread. It has even shown itself to be more effective than some drubs.
- It may fight cancer - Another mysterious disease is that we collectively call cancer. All cancers are based on the same behavior - a group of unhealthy cells grow out of control, and form tumors or attack healthy tissue. Interestingly enough, Curcumin has been shown to attack certain cancers at the molecular level, halting growth and spread. Studies are ongoing, but many believe that it may be able to even prevent some digestive cancers.
- It can combat brain diseases - This is one of the most complex things that a Turmeric supplement might do, but it is vitally important to know about it. Essentially, science has discovered that our brain's neurons can constantly make new connections, and even increase in number. This is part of what is known as brain plasticity. There is a growth hormone that is credited with this, known as BDNF. Unfortunately, common brain diseases like Alzheimer's cause BDNF to decrease. Yet, a Turmeric supplement may be able to help as Curcumin actually helps to increase your brain's level of BDNF. This has been seen to slow, halt or reverse many brain-related issues.
Many believe that it may be a treatment or even preventative for Alzheimer's. Though it is still under study, it is believed that the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant pattern of Curcumin is part of the remedy, but also that it is able to clear the "amyloid plaques" that are a distinguishing feature of the Alzheimer's disease.
- The best Turmeric supplement as natural antidepressant? There have been some studies in which patients taking Prozac also took Curcumin, and those who took the dual treatment showed better responses and outcomes. Many believe it has to do with the ability of Turmeric to boost BDNF, but studies also indicate that the compound may be able to support better learning, memory and greater output of dopamine and serotonin.
It would seem that a Turmeric supplement, especially the best Turmeric supplement, has something for everyone. Yet, earlier, we did mention what we believe to be the best Turmeric supplement, MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine. That means we have to take a look at BioPerine, next.
Role of BioPerine?
MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine features 10mg of this compound in each serving. What is it? It is another extract from one of the plant world's most famous spices - the black peppercorn.
Known officially as piperine, it is taken from the Piper longum L. Piperine is what gives black pepper its kick of heat, and yet it does more than tingle the taste buds. Experts are all in agreement that it is also a remarkable dietary supplement because it is known to substantially boost the absorption of nutrients. It is also credited with many other behaviors, such as serving as an antidepressant and anti-tumor compound, but we are going to focus on its absorption properties.
Essentially, BioPerine is known for its natural bioenhancement properties. This means that it can help your body's cells to more readily and effectively absorb nutrients such as vitamins A, B-6 and C, along with beta-carotene, selenium, and coenzyme Q. Yet Turmeric and BioPerine work very well together, too.
In fact, those who are using MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine may find that this particular formula has a truly superior absorption rate. Estimated at up to 2000% more bioavailable, it has to do with the combination of Turmeric and BioPerine, as the latter alone. When you are hoping to enjoy the benefits that come from the best Turmeric supplement, knowing that it will be far more readily absorbed is significant.
We will look at the details relating to the formulation of MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine in a moment, but before we do, we should get one major issue of concern out of the way. That is the matter of potential side effects from Turmeric….
Turmeric Side Effects
Does the use of a Turmeric supplement come with a risk for side effects? Whether you are using the best Turmeric to season foods or a complex formula of Turmeric with BioPerine, there are some potential side effects. They are fairly uncommon, but include:
- Potential for allergic reaction (this is a universal issue with any foods or spices, but you do need to be aware of it)
- Rash when it remains in contact with the skin for prolonged periods
- Gallbladder issues - usually hyperactivity of the organ
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased risk of bleeding and/or menstrual flow
- Contractions in pregnant women
- Because it has the potential to interact with certain medications, and as is the case with any use of supplements while taking prescription drugs, you must consult with your doctor before you use any dietary supplements - even the best Turmeric supplement. Turmeric is known for interacting with aspirin, warfarin and other anti-coagulants
Remaining aware of potential side effects is always wise, and though those above are rare, they can occur. If they do, get in touch with a physician to discuss your best response.
Buying the Best Turmeric Supplement
By now, you are probably more than ready to learn all you can about the best Turmeric supplement available. We already mentioned MIT NUTRA Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine, and it is one of the finest Turmeric supplement options due to its concentration of active Turmeric and BioPerine for absorption.
It also features 95% standardized Curcumin, making it one of the most potent available. This means that each capsule contains at least 95% Curcuminoids, ensuring you get the many benefits of this active ingredient. Pair that with the fact that the formula uses Turmeric with BioPerine, and you know it is effective.
Of course, it also ranks as the best Turmeric supplement because it features no binder, fillers or GMO ingredients. It is free of potential allergens like gluten, soy, wheat, shellfish, peanuts and more. It is a vegan and vegetarian formula, and is manufactured to some of the highest standards in the supplement industry. Not only is it produced in a GMP facility, meaning third party inspection and approval, but it features a special three seal product safety design. This Turmeric supplement is tamper proof, has a heat induction inner seal and a standard neck band to ensure the utmost in quality.
It is the best Turmeric supplement as well because it is tested for heavy metals and guarantees to be free of any toxins, pesticides or other unwelcome residues. It is made from audited supplier ingredients, and this too is to ensure premium outcomes and the most potent formulas.
This Turmeric and BioPerine supplement has to stand as the best Turmeric supplement on the market. It is made from only the finest ingredients, under the most rigorous standards, and only sold after being quality tested and safety sealed. It features one of the most readily absorbable and highest percentage formulations. If you worry about issues caused by inflammation, oxidative stress, and health concerns as serious as cancer, joint issues and more, this is the best Turmeric supplement to choose. It is a carefully crafted formula designed to offer buyers the highest potency and comes with a satisfaction guarantee, as well. It is a superior product to introduce to your diet today.
My Condition: Initial injury to neck and shoulder 1993. 3 herniated cervical disk with nerve impingements. Torn rotator cuff with 3 surgeries spread out over 15 years. Micro surgery to elbow (on affected side). Nerve impingements with radiating pain from neck and shoulder into arms and hands.
TREATMENTS: 4 surgeries. TO MUCH PAIN MEDICATION, permanently damaged stomach lining (from 17 years of narcotics and anti-inflammatory). AGE 56. Status: Unable to work and have spent last 6 years WITHOUT narcotics, do daily PT for neck, upper back, hands, arms. Meditate. WORKING HARD to find "alternative supplements" to help reduce swelling pain, not destroy stomach, keep functioning, do service work, do A LOT of research. I have a Masters Degree in Health Sciences and several Technology Certifications. My last surgery was a little over a year ago (elbow) and my MAJOR GOAL of the past year has been to reduce my hand and arm pain, so that I can function and NOT HAVE 3 level Cervical Fusion (I do not want to take the risk associated with this). As a former musician and carpenter, I can take the CONSTANT neck/shoulder pain. the pain in my hands has been the one thing that has caused me to "loose hope", and "imagine the worst possible ending".
My physician classifies me as a "Orthopedic Train wreck, that keeps on chugging down the tracks by pure self will and grit". " Sirena Medrano Based on 120,000 Votes!